Development Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
The Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) describes the methodology implemented to guarantee the quality of consulting services and web developments throughout the project: especially tests, quality processes and delivery conditions.
If you are asking these questions:
- Are my tools adapted to the business challenges?
- Which full-stack tools can I use to measure the quality of my application?
- How can I limit my technical debt from the start of the project?
- How can I ensure the security of my application throughout the project?
- How to serenely manage my production launch?
Then this offer is for you:
- Needs assessment and analysis of the project organization.
- Evaluation of the functional and technical risks of your application project.
- Choice of tools according to the technical stack, the business challenges and the implementation.
- Support for the implementation of tools and processes.
Walk away with:
- Briefing meeting on the global context of the project and the expected points of concern.
- Analysis and audit of the existing tooling and processes.
- Recommendations and implementation of tests and continuous integration chain.
- Workshop to help you handle the tools.
Why choose SensioLabs?
- Symfony creator expertise
- Un-equaled mastery of the latest releases, functions, roadmap,
security breaks, etc.
- Best certified worldwide resources for the framework
- Total access to the entire range of SensioLabs products - quality, security, performance, audit, etc.
- Most unique experience and knowledge on the market (architecture, scalability, deployment, methodology, migration)