You have an existing application built in an early version of Symfony or with another technology and you want to learn how to move to Symfony3? If so, the Migration Workshop is perfect for you.
If you are asking these questions:
- Is a "Big Bang" revision the only real solution?
- Do I really have to re-do everything right now?
- How can I migrate my existing application to Symfony3?
- How do I create an environment of co-existence for 2 apps in the same project for a specific amount of time?
- How can I best marry the functions or modules of the old system with the new one and avoid penalizing my app and business?
Then this offer is for you:
- Analysis and audit of what you have
- Identification of principal components to migrate in priority
- Definition of the migration roadmap to insure complete convergence in medium-term
- Recommendations on the methodology and tools for successful migration
- Display of dependencies regarding code and data base to run the project
- Close up cohabitation map to limit transitory costs and maintain sections of existing technique
- Prevent risks regarding your current platform
- Approximate evaluation of migration cost
Walk away with:
- Session to understand how to context your own project
- Intermediary points and Q&A
- Restitution and exchange meeting with our architect for a minimum of one whole day in addition to delivery of a report that describes exactly how to proceed to optimize your migration
Why choose SensioLabs?
- Symfony creator expertise
- Un-equaled mastery of the latest releases, functions, roadmap,
security breaks, etc.
- Best certified worldwide resources for the framework
- Total access to the entire range of SensioLabs products - quality, security, performance, audit, etc.
- Most unique experience and knowledge on the market (architecture, scalability, deployment, methodology, migration)